TAKE A TOUR!
Guided tours of the house and grounds are available year round, Monday – Saturday from 10AM to 4:30PM and Sunday from 1PM to 4:30PM. Group tours are available by appointment. The grounds are open to the public free of charge and the pier provides access to the Appomattox River.
- Petersburg Regional Area Tourism
- City of Petersburg Museums
- US Army Women’s Museum
- US Army Quartermaster’s Museum
- Prince George Regional Heritage Center
- Commonwealth of Virginia Sesquicentennial Commission
- Virginia Association of Museums
- Virginia Association of Museums TimeTravelers program
- Friends of the Lower Appomattox River
- Appomattox Regional Library System
- Prince George Hopewell Chamber of Commerce
- National Park Service, Petersburg Battlefield sites (Crater and City Point sites)